- Off-leash areas
- Off-leash trails
- Extra Large
- Running path
- Flush toilets
- Between 1 and 5 kilometers
- Between 5 and 10 kilometers
- Bark mulch
- Dirt or gravel
Everett Crowley Park is located on East Vancouver's southern slopes. It features a large trail system with a combination of off-leash and on-leash trails.
The trails vary in terrain and length. Some are well groomed mulch or gravel while others are more rustic. There is signage to indicate which of the trails are off-leash.
The primary trailhead is at the parking lot on Kerr Street but there are other trailheads in the surrounding neighborhoods.
- Matheson Crescent, just north of Southeast Marine Drive
- Champlain Crescent at Riel Place
- Flagstaff Place
- Marquette Crescent
- East 62nd Avenue, just east of Sparbrook Crescent