Avy and I had the pleasure of staying at the Four Seasons Hotel in Whistler shortly before Christmas. The Four Seasons brand is well known for their beautiful and luxurious décor and the Whistler hotel did not disappoint. The lobby was beautifully decorated and the room was both gorgeous and cozy.
When it comes to being a hotel that is truly dog friendly the Four Seasons hits the mark. The staff were thrilled to see Avy when she arrived and she was greeted in the lobby with treats from the doorman (prompting her to make friends with them very quickly!) When we got to the room there were 2 dog bowls on a mat in the hallway – one with a bottle of water in it and the other with some locally made treats.
When we ventured further into the room we saw that a comfy looking dog bed had been set up for Avy in front of the fire.
We both felt very welcome.
Our favourite things about the room:
- The bathroom is HUGE with a separate tub and shower, 2 sinks and plenty of room to get ready.
- There is a large walk in closet, perfect for all your winter clothes and with plenty of room if you are there for an extended stay.
- The room was beautiful with a fireplace in the corner, table and chairs, couch and a comfortable bed.
- The hotel is truly dog friendly, providing amenities for the dog and setting them up in a way that made us feel more than welcome.
Our favourite things about the hotel:
- The hotel restaurant offers nightly complimentary wine tastings which was a fun way to start the evening after a day in the snow
- The hotel courtyard has a fire pit and children are provided with S’more kits to roast over the fire
- The hotel fitness centre is large and features naturally flavoured waters to enjoy while you are working out
- The hotel pool and hot tub are beautiful and the bar service outside was excellent
- I was travelling with my sister and 2 nieces (we had 2 rooms total) and the hotel delivered popcorn and rootbeer for the girls to enjoy – free of charge.
Overall this hotel gets 5/5 stars from me. It was welcoming, comfortable, dog friendly with enough amenities to make everyone happy.
Would I go back? I give that a resounding yes!