This large regional park features a huge green space which is fully fenced and includes a separate fenced small dog area. There are double gate entries, poop bags, water fountains for dogs and lots of free parking.
At the end of the green space is an off-leash trail/loop where you can go for a hike with your dog.
Definitely worth a visit with your dog!
- Fully fenced and gated off-leash enclosure
- Double gated entry (to the off-leash enclosure)
- Small dog enclosure (fully fenced & gated)
- Off-leash trails
- Drinking water
- Poop bags
- Picnic tables
- Running path
- Portable toilets
- Standard garbage cans
- Horse trails
- Less than 1 kilometer
- Between 1 and 5 kilometers
- Between 5 and 10 kilometers
- Dirt or gravel